Partner Institutions of the University of Bayreuth
This search mask provides you with information on our partnership programmes and the host universities as well as testimonials from former exchange students.
We distinguish between two mobility programmes:By using different search parameters, you can view the different cooperations. Please note that non-subject-related universities will be excluded from the list of results by an entry in the field 'Subject area'.
The application is made online via our application portal. The application forms are activated there by the corresponding deadlines.
- Regular studies at the University of Bayreuth with a degree objective (no exchange students).
- Academic language certificate - Information on the accepted language certificates can be found in this overview.
- At least 20 ECTS/for BWL 45 ECTS have already been earned in the current degree programme (except for Master's students, in which case the BA points count).
The application round for all mobility programmes always starts in mid-October. By the deadline of 1 December, all places for WS & SS of the following academic year are published. This is followed by several rounds of remaining places.
You can find more information about the deadlines here and always up-to-date under News & Events on our website.
You can find a detailed list of the application process here.
- We have compiled this overview to help you make the right choice for ERASMUS stays.
- Applications for places in other subjects will be rejected.
- Academic language certificates that are older than 2 years will lead to a subordinate allocation of places.
- Simultaneous applications in both mobility programmes are possible.
Any questions? Then let us advise you!
Appointment consultations can be arranged via our consultation booking tool in E-Learning.
ERASMUS: Sonja Braun | email@example.com | ZUV Office 1.89/1.81
GLOBAL: Maria Frisch | firstname.lastname@example.org | ZUV Office 1.81
PROMOS: Sabine Paez | email@example.com | ZUV Office 1.81
Telephone hotline: Mon - Thurs | 09 - 11 am | 0921/55-5874
note the following:
- As a rule, the information regarding the exchange cooperation
with the University of Bayreuth is subject to changes, which can also be made
on short notice by the partner institutions. Cooperation agreements are not
- The nomination by the University of Bayreuth for study at the
partner university is only a suggestion and requires the final approval of the
partner. The University of Bayreuth’s nominations may be rejected by the
partner institution at any time for various reasons.
- The fact sheets and information provided here are for orientation only. The INO accepts no responsibility for the content and topicality of these.